- Who we are
- Registration Board
- Fellows Committee
- Future Forester
- Governing Documents
- Honours Board
- Local Sections
- Member Services
- NZIF Awards
- NZIF Foundation
- New Zealand Redwood Company Scholarship
- Carbon Policy and ETS Committee
- Fire Committee
- Valuations Committee
- Forests (Regulation of Log Traders and Forestry Advisers) Amendment Act Steering Group
Posted 4 years ago Less than a minute to read
Commercial forestry supply chain workshops Pack
This information pack has been prepared to support a series of workshops Te Uru Rākau is hosting to obtain your views on:
- • a wood legality definition and supporting regulatory system; and
- • registration to strengthen professional standards in the forestry and log sales market.
These areas are part of a broader package of initiatives that are being progressed to strengthen the forestry.
Click here to view Workshop Pack
We are a forum to exchange ideas, opinions and information about forestry.
We encourage and help our members attain and maintain the highest standards of their profession.