Registration Committee Services
- Management of the NZIF Registration Scheme
- Registration certification and 5 year review
- Assess complaints with respect of members.
- Accreditation of training
- Weekly newsletter
- Linkage to other forestry orientated communication (eg NZJFS)
- NZIF Journal
- NZIF recognition as professional forestry agency to be consulted by government.
- Provision of forest policy guidance.
- Media releases on key forestry issues or to dispell myths.
- Annual General Meeting and Annual Report to Members.
- Council meeting minutes
- Salary Survey
- Continued education (CPD hours via Zoom meetings, Webinars, Conference, or sponsored courses).
- Continued Professional Development record storage for all members
- Working groups - connect with members with specific skills
- NZIF Foundation awards and scholorships
- Access to the NZIF Member directory
- Discounted access to NZIF conferences
- NZIF career centre where foresters could put up their CV for consideration by other members?
- Grants to Local Sections (similar)
- Mentor program?
Membership Growth and Development
- Tiered membership
- Future Foresters for foresters in training.
- Job Vacancies
- Member savings (negotiated special rates)
- Banking services
- Service discounts
- Product discounts